1 General information
The owner of the ONLINE STORE www.carbonhouse.pl is Patryk Szynaka
further in the regulations of the "ONLINE STORE"
ONLINE STORE data
1) Business address: Carbonhouse ul. Generała Zajączka 9, 11-440 Reszel
2) Correspondence address: Carbonhouse ul. Generała Zajączka 9, 11-440 Reszel
3) E-mail address: email@example.com
4) Contact phone number: +48 798 311 389
1. ONLINE STORE conducts retail sales electronically via the Internet.
2. The sales contract is concluded between the "CUSTOMER" placing the order and the ONLINE STORE, only via the Internet
3. The rules for concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of electronic services are specified in the provisions:
– the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended)
– the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended),
– Regulation of 29.0.04 of the Minister of the Interior and Administration on the documentation of personal data processing and technical and organizational conditions to be met by devices and IT systems used for personal data processing (Journal of Laws No. 100, item 1024 ).
1. Orders are placed via the website of the ONLINE STORE
2. Shopping in the STORE is possible in two options:
– after logging in (with registration),
– without logging in (without registration).
3. The purchase of goods is made by adding the selected goods to the basket, and then completing the order form and confirming it "order with payment obligation".
4. The correctness of placing an order is confirmed by the ONLINE STORE immediately by e-mail sent to the e-mail address indicated by the CUSTOMER automatically by the ONLINE STORE sales system to the address indicated by him, and in special cases by phone.
5. The order is processed
a) in the case of prepayment by bank transfer or credit card payment - after the ONLINE STORE receives payment in full, usually within 24 hours;
- b) in the case of payment on delivery - after receiving the order confirmation from the CUSTOMER, usually within 24 hours.
The goods ordered by the CLIENT are delivered - depending on the choice made by the CLIENT - by post or courier companies
7. The contract concluded between the CLIENT and the ONLINE STORE regarding the purchase of a given product is time-limited and lasts for the duration of the contract. The place of performance related to the purchase of goods in the STORE is the delivery address indicated by the CUSTOMER. In the case of purchase of products collected by the CLIENT in person, the place of fulfillment of the service is the address of the ONLINE STORE.
8. Orders are processed from Monday to Friday.
9. In the event of extending the order completion date, the CUSTOMER has the right to cancel part or all of the order.
10. The CUSTOMER is informed about the status of the order via e-mail, if the e-mail address was provided when placing the order
11. At the customer's request (sent by e-mail or telephone), we can make changes to the order placed.
The safety of our ONLINE SHOP customers is ensured by the SSL Certificate, ensuring the security of data transmission via the Internet. This is a type of protection consisting in encoding data before they are sent from the client's browser and decoding after safely reaching the server of the ONLINE STORE. Information sent from the server to the client is also encoded, and after reaching the destination, decoded.
Placing orders via the Internet in the carbonhouse.pl store is possible provided that the minimum requirements are met by the Customer's ICT system:
– Operating system: Windows, iOS
– Processor: 1 GHz, RAM, 1 GB RAM,
– Hard disk: 8.0 GB free space,
– Graphics card: 256MB of memory supporting 1024×768 resolution
– Controls: keyboard, mouse or other,
– Internet connection with minimum bandwidth: download 512 kbit/s, upload 128 kbit/s,
– Internet browser with Java Script support, e.g. Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Registration and protection of personal data
Registration in the STORE by the CUSTOMER is voluntary. By placing an order on the website of the ONLINE STORE, the CUSTOMER provides his personal and contact details in order to:
– confirmation and completion of the order;
– receiving e-mails about the status of the order.
The CUSTOMER has the option of using the ONLINE STORE by registering and therefore creates an account in which data and information about him and his activity in the STORE are collected
Registration requires filling in the registration form by providing the following data: e-mail address and password. A message will be sent to the CUSTOMER's e-mail address provided in the registration form, indicating how to confirm the registration and other information required by law.
Providing personal data by the Customer and consent to their processing are necessary to complete the order by the STORE. The CUSTOMER has the right to inspect, correct and delete the data provided by him.
Sending marketing offers and commercial information by electronic means is possible after expressing a separate consent by the CUSTOMER
Credit card payments are made by reputable payment systems, i.e. DotPay, which guarantee transaction security. Credit card data is only received by payment intermediation systems.
The personal data entrusted to the Store are stored and secured in accordance with the principles set out in generally applicable law, in particular in the Act
of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text, Journal of Laws No. 101 of 2002, item 926, as amended) in a way that prevents third parties from accessing them.
Stuff and goods
The goods in the offer of the ONLINE STORE are brand new. The ONLINE SHOP provides the CUSTOMER with goods free from physical and legal defects.
1. All prices are given in Polish zlotys (PLN). Prices do not include information on delivery costs
2. The prices given in the store are gross prices.
3. The price given for each product is binding at the time of placing the order by the CUSTOMER.
4. A fiscal receipt or an invoice exempt from VAT is attached to each order
- The CUSTOMER may make the payment in the following forms: traditional transfer, electronic transfer, payment by credit card via payU, pay on delivery (cash on delivery) or in cash on personal collection.
2. If the CUSTOMER chooses the form of payment: traditional transfer or electronic transfer, the price for the ordered goods and delivery costs should be paid to the bank account 71 1020 3639 0000 8802 0158 7294 PKO BP
3. If the CUSTOMER selects cash on delivery upon receipt of the shipment when placing the order, he is obliged to make the payment upon receipt of the shipment.
(Date of payment)
The CUSTOMER should pay the price for the ordered goods and delivery costs within 7 days from the date of conclusion of the contract, except for the situation in which the payment is made on delivery (cash on delivery). No payment for the goods or delivery costs in the above-mentioned within this period will result in the cancellation of the placed order by the ONLINE STORE. The CUSTOMER will be informed about the cancellation of the order by e-mail sent to the e-mail address indicated by him when placing the order.
Settlements of credit card and e-transfer transactions are carried out via the payU Settlement Centre.
– Cards: VISA, MasterCard,
– e-transfers according to the current offer of the PayU operator
Payment in cash on delivery at the headquarters / warehouse of the ONLINE SHOP takes place at the time of receipt of the ordered goods. When picking up the ordered goods in the warehouse at Generała Zajączka 9, 11-440 Reszel (Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 16.00), you can pay in cash on delivery. Payment by credit card or bank transfer only when placing an order via the ONLINE STORE.
The customer bears the delivery costs in accordance with the price list on the website of the ONLINE STORE. Depending on the method of payment and delivery method chosen by the CUSTOMER.
Delivery costs are:
The CUSTOMER is entitled to free delivery
For each product, the expected delivery time of the order is given. An order for goods with different shipping times is processed after completing the available goods of the order.
The date of receipt of the shipment (shipment delivery) is the time that elapses from placing the order (in the case of delivery payable on delivery), and in the case of payment by ordinary bank transfer or electronic payment from the moment the payment is credited from the Customer, until the moment when the Customer came into possession of the order or indicated by the Customer came into possession of the order.
Total Order Processing Time = (Payment Confirmation + Preparation + Packing + Shipping + Delivery Time):
InPost courier - from 2 to 4 working days.
Personal collection - collection possible after 1 working day from the date of placing the order.
In the case of advising shipments, the order processing time may be extended to 14 business days.
Orders to the carrier performing the delivery are transferred by the ONLINE STORE only on working days.
The delivery time depends on the delivery method chosen by the CUSTOMER when placing the order. The ONLINE STORE has no influence on delays caused by the operation of Poczta Polska or a courier company. The ONLINE SHOP is responsible for the order at each stage of its implementation.
Return of Goods / Right to withdraw from the contract
The CUSTOMER may withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the day on which the CLIENT or a person indicated by him (except the courier) comes into possession of the item. In order to meet the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is sufficient for the CLIENT to send information regarding the exercise of his right to withdraw from the contract before the expiry of the above-mentioned deadline. deadline.
Withdrawal from the contract takes place by submitting a statement to the STORE by the CUSTOMER. In order to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, the CUSTOMER must inform the STORE about the above:
Carbonhouse https://carbonhouse.pl Phone: +48 798 311 389
about your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail).
The CUSTOMER may use the model withdrawal form available on the website of the ONLINE STORE.
If the CLIENT sends a withdrawal form or any other unequivocal declaration of withdrawal from the contract electronically, the ONLINE STORE will immediately send the CLIENT a confirmation of receipt of information on withdrawal from the contract.
Consequences of withdrawing from the contract
In the event of withdrawal from this, the ONLINE STORE returns to the CUSTOMER all payments received from him related to the contract from which he has effectively withdrawn, immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which the ONLINE STORE was informed about the submission by the CUSTOMER of the declaration of withdrawal from contract.
The refund is made using the same payment methods that were used by the CUSTOMER in the original transaction, unless he agrees to a different solution.
The CUSTOMER will not incur any fees in connection with the return, however, the ONLINE STORE may withhold the refund until receipt of the item or until proof of its return is provided to him, depending on which event occurs first.
The CUSTOMER should send back or hand over the item to the STORE immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date of providing the CUSTOMER with the information on withdrawal from the contract. For the preservation of the above it is sufficient to send back the item before the expiry of the abovementioned period. deadline.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the item. If it is not possible to return the item in the normal mode by post, you will have to bear the direct costs of returning the goods. The amount of these costs is estimated at a maximum of PLN 20
You are only responsible for the decrease in the value of the item resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
The right to withdraw from a contract concluded off-premises or remotely is not entitled to the consumer in relation to contracts:
1) for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the performance of the service by the entrepreneur, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
2) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no control and which may occur before the deadline for withdrawing from the contract;
3) in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
4) in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf life;
5) in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package was opened after delivery;
6) in which the subject of the service are items that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items;
7) in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the conclusion of the sales contract, and the delivery of which may take place only after 30 days and whose value depends on market fluctuations over which the entrepreneur has no control;
8) in which the consumer explicitly demanded that the entrepreneur come to him for urgent repair or maintenance; if the entrepreneur provides additional services other than those requested by the consumer, or supplies items other than spare parts necessary to perform the repair or maintenance, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract in relation to additional services or items;
9) in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed package, if the package was opened after delivery;
10) for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription agreement;
11) concluded by way of a public auction;
12) for the provision of services in the field of accommodation, other than for residential purposes, transport of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract indicates the day or period of service provision;
13) for the supply of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance of the service began with the express consent of the consumer before the deadline for withdrawing from the contract and after informing him by the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
Exchange of goods
The ONLINE STORE allows for the exchange of purchased goods up to 30 days from the date on which the CUSTOMER or a person indicated by him came into possession of the item.
If the product purchased from us does not fit or correspond (e.g. in terms of size), the CUSTOMER may exchange it for another at the same price or pay the difference in the case of a more expensive item.
You are obliged to send the goods to the following address:
Carbonhouse ul. Generała Zajączka 9, 11-440 Reszel
and sending information in writing containing:
– indication of the product for which it is to be replaced,
– providing the return shipping address,
– attaching a fiscal receipt or a photocopy of the invoice,
– fees for the return shipment in the amount (depending on the delivery method) attached to the shipment or transferred to the account of the ONLINE STORE:
Bank account number 71 1020 3639 0000 8802 0158 7294
THE GOODS EXCHANGE FORM IS LOCATED ON THE WEBSITE OF THE ONLINE STORE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE REGULATIONS
The estimated cost of replacing the goods (two charges for delivery and re-shipment) is approximately PLN 22
It is also acceptable to send the above-mentioned information by e-mail.
The goods are covered by a 24-month warranty. The ONLINE STORE is obliged to provide customers with new goods without defects.
In the event of finding a defect in the goods, the CUSTOMER has the right to file a complaint within 24 months from the date of delivery (receipt) of the goods. The CUSTOMER has the right to repair the defective product free of charge or replace it with a new one. However, if it turns out to be impossible, requires excessive costs, the seller fails to satisfy such a request in a timely manner (up to 14 days) or if the repair or replacement exposes us to significant inconvenience, the CUSTOMER has the right to demand an appropriate price reduction or withdraw from the contract.
In this case, the CUSTOMER should send the goods to the following address: Carbonhouse ul. Generała Zajączka 9, 11-440 Reszel
The returned goods must be accompanied by a proof of purchase or confirmation of the transaction of the advertised product along with a description of the complaint.
The complaint will be considered immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the parcel with the goods under complaint. The ONLINE STORE will respond to the complaint and within 14 days will return to the CUSTOMER the equivalent of the price of the goods or replace and send a new one without defects. The costs associated with returning the advertised goods are returned by the ONLINE STORE after considering the complaint.
The ONLINE SHOP will reimburse the equivalent of the price of the goods and the costs of sending back the advertised goods using the same payment methods that were used in the original transaction, unless the CUSTOMER agrees to a different solution. The CUSTOMER will not incur any fees in connection with the complaint.
Any disputes between the CLIENT and the ONLINE STORE will be resolved by the competent court in accordance with the Code of Civil Procedure of November 17, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 43, item 296, as amended). The CUSTOMER who is a consumer has the option of using the out-of-court method of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims, the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection and also against the Permanent Arbitration Consumer Court at the Provincial Inspector of the Trade Inspection in Warsaw. Information on how to access the above. mode and procedures for dispute resolution, can be found at the following address: www.uokik.gov.pl.
According to Art. 384. § 1 of the Civil Code, the provisions of these Regulations are binding for the Seller (ONLINE STORE) and the Buyer (CUSTOMER).
Model withdrawal form:
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT/EXCHANGE OF GOODS/COMPLAINT FORM*
(this form should be completed and returned only if you want to withdraw from the contract / exchange the item or make a complaint)
to the address of Carbonhouse ul. Generała Zajączka 9, 11-440 Reszel
– I/We(*) hereby give notice(*) of my/our withdrawal from the contract/complaint for the sale of the following items(*) contract for the supply of the following items(*) contract for a specific work involving the performance of the following items(*)/for performance the following service(*)
– Date of contract conclusion (*) / receipt date (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s)
(only if the form is sent on paper)
(**) Additional / optional information:
– Bank transfer details
– Item(s) being returned
- Order number
– Reason for return
(*) Delete where not applicable.
(**) Part of the withdrawal form is optional.